- Development and maintenance of an Individual Support Plan (ISP).
- Identifying needed services and locating qualified providers.
- Locating and coordinating funding for needed services.
- Monitoring services to ensure delivery and progress toward goals.
- Ensuring health and safety.
Autism Spectrum Disorder does not affect all individuals identically. Some may be able to live independently, while others may need significant support. It is because of “high-functioning” autism and comorbidities that some adults go undiagnosed.